Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Biography, Marriege, Children, Age, Education, Husband, Parents, State, Photos, Pictures, Net Worth 2022.
Yewande Adekoya Age
The fairly actress was born in Lagos, Nigeria, on January 20, 1984. Yewande Adekoya’s age is 38 years earlier.
Yewande Adekoya Biography
Yewande Adekoya Abiodun Nigerian actress, filmmaker, director, and producer.
Alphabash Music And Theatre Group was her first showing agency, which she joined in 2002. In 2006, she wrote and produced her first piece of content material materials, “Life Secret.”
Adekoya has produced, directed, and appeared in fairly a couple of Nigerian films, along with Omo Elomosho, a 2002 film starring Bimbo Oshin, Muyiwa Ademola, and Yomi Fash-Lanso, and Omo Elomosho, a 2003 film starring Bimbo Oshin, Muyiwa Ademola, and Yomi Fash-Lanso.
Yewande Adekoya Education – School
- She was born in Lagos nonetheless grew up in Ososa-Ijebu, a metropolis in Ogun State in southwest Nigeria.
- She attended Bright Star Nursery and Primary School sooner than transferring to Bright Star Comprehensive High School for her secondary training.
- Babcock University awarded her a Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Mass Communications.
Yewande Adekoya Acting Career
- In 2002, Yewande Adekoya Abiodun joined the Alphabash Music And Theatre Group as an actor.
- In 2006, she wrote and produced her first piece of content material materials, “Life Secret.” Omo Elemosho, a 2012 film starring Bimbo Oshin, Muyiwa Ademola, and Yomi Fash-Lanso, was one amongst her many Nigerian films that she produced, directed, and acted in.
- At the tenth Africa Movie Academy Awards, the film garnered 5 nominations.
- She was moreover nominated for the 2014 City People Entertainment Awards inside the Yoruba class for “best new actress.”
- In the similar yr, her effectivity in Kudi Klepto earned her a nomination for the 2014 Best of Nollywood Awards for biggest actress in a primary operate.
- She was named “most promising performer” on the Yoruba Movie Academy Awards in December 2014.
- At the 2016 ACIA event, her film Kurukuru acquired her the best actress prize.
- At the 2017 City People Movie Awards, her film, Iyawo Adedigba, acquired the accolade for “best movie of the year.”
Yewande Adekoya Marriege Husband
In 2013, Yewande Adekoya married her associate, who may also be a film producer. The pair currently celebrated their fourth wedding ceremony ceremony anniversary and has three children.
Who Is Yewande Adekoya Husband?
Managing marriage, kids, and her occupation hasn’t been easy, nonetheless she’s accomplished an exquisite job of managing her life.
Yewande Adekoya Net Worth
She may be a millionaire, how she keep in an expensive life, and financially safe.