The International Education Financial Aid IEFA Sustainability Scholarship is awarded annually to individuals seeking to pursue a degree program in the United States. The International Education Financial Aid program is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to assist with tuition costs.
Application deadline: September 22nd
International countries are eligible.
Value of Award: Up to €5000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligibility for study in USA: IEFA Sustainability Scholarships for International Students 2023:
- Applicants must have applied (or will apply) for a Fall Semester 2021 study.
- To be eligible for the university’s program, applicants must have a valid undergraduate degree.
- Applicants must have an appropriate study visa or be eligible to apply for one (if applicable).
- Applicants must take a Secure English Language Test (SELT), IELTS Academic, or TOEFL internet-based tests at the university.
- Applicants must have a good and valid undergraduate degree qualification and be a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it. Applicants must also be involved in sustainable initiatives and projects.
How to Apply for study in USA: IEFA Sustainability Scholarships for International Students 2023:
Applicants must enroll in the master’s degree program by the start date specified in their offer from IEFA.
For More Information, Go To The Official Website