As part of the Emory University Scholar Programs, Emory University offers partial to full merit-based scholarships. Scholar programs are more than just merit scholarships. They enable students to reach their full potential by providing resources and support, allowing them to make an impact on the university, Atlanta, and the world at large.
The application deadline is November 15th, 2022.
- Every year? Yes
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Undergraduate
- Approximately 175-200 awardees
- Scholarship Value: Partial or full funding
- Duration of Scholarship: 4 years
Eligibility for International Scholarships at Emory University – USA, 2023 :
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must grounded individuals who are looking to grow and build on these strong qualities and give of their talents to the Emory community and beyond.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
How to Apply for International Scholarships at Emory University – USA, 2023 :
- You must choose one of the three admission decision plans (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision) and submit all required application materials by November 15 to be considered for any and all scholar programs. (Those interested in applying for Early Decision I must do so by November 1.)
- You must also check the box on your application that says “Do you want to be considered for merit scholarships?”