Thanks to the generous support of the Sisters of St John of God, the Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin, is pleased to announce a scholarship (fees plus stipend) for an MPhil in Christian Theology at the Loyola Institute, TCD.
Full-time and part-time applicants to the MPhil in Christian Studies will be considered. If a student takes the MPhil over two years, the award will be split, with 50% paid in the first year and 50% paid in the second (should a student not continue into the second year no award will be payable).
The application deadline is July 8, 2023.
African countries are eligible.
Master of Philosophy
Award value: Educational fund
The number of awards is not specified.
M.Phil. is an eligible field of study. in Christian doctrine
Eligibility for 2023 Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships for African Students – Ireland : To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Women who are African nationals and are currently residing in Africa.
- Religious orders are welcome to attend.
- Women who plan to use this M.Phil. to make a contribution to the African Church and Society
- Applicants for the scholarship must have been accepted into the MPhil program.
- You must be proficient in both written and spoken English.
How to Apply for 2023 Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships for African Students – Ireland
- scholarly references (two)
- A letter (maximum of 600 words) explaining why you want to do the M.Phil. in Christian Theology and how you intend to use this M.Phil to help the Church and Society in Africa
For More Information, Go To The Official Website