Chulalongkorn University in Thailand is pleased to announce International Graduate Student Scholarships. The university is now accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The program is designed to assist international students who wish to pursue master’s or doctoral degree coursework at the University.
Chulalongkorn University (CU) is a self-governing public research university in Bangkok, Thailand. In 1899, King Chulalongkorn established the university as a school for training royal attendants and civil assistants. It was later recognized as a national university in 1917, making it Thailand’s oldest higher education learning institute.
Why should you attend Chulalongkorn University’s Graduate School? The university focuses on producing multicultural area-specific information, developing in-depth expertise in Thai metropolitan areas, and encouraging knowledge attainment in unfamiliar places in Thailand.
Application Deadline: By June 30th, 2022, applications must be received.
Brief Description Graduate Students Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- University or Organization: Graduate School Chulalongkorn University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or Master’s
- Award: Tuition fees and stipend
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for Graduate Students Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- All nationalities are eligible.
- PhD or Master’s degree in any subject offered by the University is eligible.
- Criteria for Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be an international student applying for or currently pursuing a PhD or Master’s Degree with Thesis/ Dissertation at Chulalongkorn University.
- Be a full-time student during all scholarship periods.
- Sign the contract for the scholarship with the Graduate School.
- A Full Scholarship requires the recipient to work as a teaching assistant (TA) for faculty/college or programs for 6 HRS per week for the duration of the studentship.
- Every semester, submit the study report and the thesis/dissertation progress report with approval from the thesis advisor within two weeks of the study result announcement day.
How to Use Graduate Students Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
How to Apply for Graduate Students Scholarships at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand : To be eligible for this award, candidates must be enrolled in a PhD or master’s degree program at the University. Following that, they can download, complete, and submit the application form to the university.
Documents in Support: The following documents must be presented to the University by the students:
Requirements for Admission: Students must check the entry requirements for a graduate degree at the University before applying for admission. Admission with a Master’s Degree and a GPAX of at least 3.50, or acceptance to transfer from a Master’s to a PhD Degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must pass one of the tests listed below:
- CU-TEP: With a TOEFL score of at least 75
- With a minimum IELTS score of 550
- With a minimum score of 6.0
Tuition, monthly allowance, housing, transportation, and special/education fees will be covered by the university.