The University of Wollongong – Dubai is pleased to offer a scholarship opportunity to individuals interested in pursuing a degree at the institution.
This scholarship opportunity covers 15% to 50% of tuition fees per semester. The scholarship does not cover textbooks, excursions, lodging, living expenses, or any other costs associated with studying.
- Application deadline: August 26th, 2022
- International countries are eligible.
- Master’s Degree
- The number of awardees has not been specified.
Scholarship Value: Postgraduate students have access to two types of scholarships.
Eligibility of 2022 International Scholarships at University of Wollongong – Dubai:
- Applicants must be first-year students.
- Applicants must have obtained the minimum grade point averages listed in the Curriculum table below.
- To be admitted to the University, applicants must meet all academic and admission criteria and intend to enroll in the relevant session for which they have applied.
How to Apply for 2022 International Scholarships at University of Wollongong – Dubai :
To apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, submit an Application for Scholarship form to the Registrar’s Department, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate). For current students, applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) and submitted using the Scholarship Form.