Turkey Government Scholarship (Turkiye Burslari Scholarship) 2022 online application process is available for candidates with undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as Turkish short course scholarship program candidates. Turkiye Burslari scholarship 2022 applications are now being accepted online from January 10, 2022 to February 20, 2022.
Turkey Scholarship Online Application Process:
Once you have ensured that you have all of the necessary documents completed and ready for the Online Turkey Scholarship Application, you can proceed to the online application for Turkey Government Scholarship 2022-2023.
To apply for the Turkey Government Scholarship, there is no application fee.
All you need to do is ensure that you are an eligible candidate for a scholarship program and that you have all of the necessary documents completed and ready for the online Turkish Scholarship Application submission.
Turkey Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
Germany, Iceland, the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, and other countries are eligible for the Turkey Scholarship Program. There are additional countries on the list where candidates can only apply for the postgraduate program. The following are the eligibility requirements for the Turkey Government Scholarship:
- One of the strict criteria that is taken into account is the candidate’s age.
- If you want to apply for an undergraduate degree, you must have been born after January 1, 1998.
- If you want to apply for a Master’s degree, you must have been born after January 1, 1989.
- Similarly, for the Ph.D., no one should be born before January 1983, and for the Research Program, no one should be born before January 1974.
- 70% of the marks are required for the application of an undergraduate degree.
- 75 percent of the marks are required for the application of the Masters and PH.D. degrees.
- Medical school programs require a minimum of 90% of the marks.
- You cannot enter Turkey if you are a Turkish citizen or have previously been a Turkish citizen.
Documents Required for a Turkey Government Scholarship:
Candidates for the Turkey Scholarship must submit all of the documents listed below with their online application. Candidates are responsible for entering authentic candidature data into the system during the online Turkey Scholarship Application process.
- Associate degree or diploma diploma certificate with grades
- High School Diploma
- Middle School Diploma, TOEFL or IELTS, and GAT, GMAT, or GRE (Optional)
- Letters of recommendation
- Intention letter
- Purpose statement
- A research proposal by doctoral students
- Exam Grades Sheet for School, High School, or University (Latest one)
- Certifications for Work Experience (Optional)
- Extracurricular certifications and social participation (Optional)
Candidates will then see all open Turkish Scholarship positions under the tabs High School, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree, Ph.D., and Research on their ‘Home Page’ screen. When you click any of these tabs, you will be prompted that you are not a suitable candidate for any of these scholarships.
Once the candidate completed the information in the aforementioned sections, it can be seen on the ‘Home Page’ that the candidate is now considered eligible for the scholarship, and it is now time to submit your profile data as an application for Turkey Scholarship.
All applications for Turkey Burslari Scholarships are reviewed by committee members, and in the first phase, candidates are shortlisted for interviews before being selected. Following that, the successful candidates receive their Turkey Student VISA documents, University Admission letters, and Scholarship Award letters.
How does the Turkey Scholarship selection process work?
The academic background and interview results are the driving factors in scholarship selection. The applicant’s academic performance will be evaluated by reviewing the following documents:
- Diploma Level
- General Average Grades for the Previous Term
- Grade on the University Entrance Exam (if any)
- Baccalaureate Grade / High School Graduation Exam (if any)
- International Examination Score (if any)
- Other academic credentials or (*) cumulative GPA
The Turkey Scholarship Online Application requires the following requirements:
70% of undergraduate degree applications
75 percent of Master’s and Ph.D. degree applications are accepted.
90% of Medical School applications