Fully-funded Turkish Government Scholarship 2022-2023 by Türkiye Burslari, also known as Turkish Scholarship, has been announced for international students to study undergrad, master’s, and Ph.D. programs in Turkish universities for free.
Turkey’s government has opened Turkish Scholarships sponsored by the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship Scheme for international students to study for free in Turkish universities. The Turkish Government Scholarship applications for 2022-2023 will open in December of this year for students all over the world. It is a fantastic opportunity for international students to study for free at Top Ranked Turkish Universities. Turkey has begun to admit students from all over the world to its universities.
Studying at these Turkish universities will help you develop your skills, ideas, knowledge, and insight into the subject that you want to study. All of these things are extremely beneficial as one advance in their career.
The Turkey Government Scholarship applications 2022-2023 will be open for international students to apply for all course options under undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs.
International students seeking admission to bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. programs, as well as short courses, can now apply for Fully Funded Turkey Scholarships. The reason for providing the scholarship is self-evident: Turkey wishes to foster good mutual understanding and relationships with other countries.
Turkey has also planned to recognize some of the outstanding students in novel ways. They have added a different Turkish Scholarship policy for these students, allowing them to study at the country’s top universities on a transfer basis if they qualify.
Turkey Scholarships for Undergraduate, Master’s, Ph.D., and Short-Term Programs:
The Turkey Scholarship program also provides a plethora of benefits to its students in order to attract international talent to Turkish universities. The following are some of the key features of the Turkey Government Scholarship programs:
- No Accommodation Fee: International students at Turkish universities are accommodated in the best way possible, as part of the Turkey Scholarships funding. Students are required to live in the dormitories of their respective universities and are not charged for this. If a student does not wish to live in their dorm room, they may relocate to any location of their choice, but they must pay for accommodations.
- Tuition fees are waived: The main goal of the Turkish Scholarship program is to encourage students to study to their full potential without regard for financial constraints. As a result, students are exempt from paying tuition. Education is entirely free.
- Students’ health expenses are covered by public health insurance. Taking care of one’s health is a major concern if one is not a native of the country. But not if you are a scholarship student in Turkey. Even if you catch a cold or become ill, you will not have to spend any money out of your own pocket. Everything will be covered by public health insurance.
- Travel Expenses: The Turkey Scholarship program covers international students’ travel expenses as well. During their studies, the students will receive two complimentary tickets. One is for their arrival in the country, and the other is for their departure after completing their studies.
Undergraduate Scholarships in Turkey
- Monthly stipend of 700 TL
- Tuition in any Turkish university
- One-year Turkish language course
- Turkey’s Health Insurance
- Accommodation in Turkish University University’s dorms and program placement
- The student who wins the Turkey Scholarship will receive a one-time return flight ticket.
Turkey Scholarship Coverage for Postgraduate Programs [MS/Ph.D.]
- Monthly Stipend: 950 TL per month for Master’s and 1400 TL per month for Ph.D.
- Your tuition will be Tuition at a Turkish University
- A one-year Turkish language course
- Health Insurance in Turkey
- Dormitory housing at a Turkish university
- University and program placement
- Turkey The scholarship winner also receives a one-time return flight ticket.
Turkey Scholarship Coverage for Short Courses
Turkey Research Scholarship Program (3 to 10 months)
- Turkey Research Scholarship Program 3000 TL monthly stipend
- This Turkey Scholarship program does not include lodging or other amenities.
Success Scholarship Program (1 year)
- Monthly Stipend – 440 TL per month for Bachelor’s; 595 TL per month for Master’s; and 885 TL per month for Ph.D.
- This Turkey Success Scholarship program also includes convenience and other benefits.
Programs in Turkish Culture and Language
Academics and public servants [KATP] Turkish Language Programme (8 to 10 months)
- The Master’s monthly living allowance is 2000 TL.
- Accommodation will be provided in Turkey University’s Turkish Language Course.
- The winner of the Turkey Scholarship will also receive a return flight ticket.
- This scholarship program for Turkish culture and language does not include health insurance.