The fully-funded German DAAD Scholarships for the class of 2022 are now available for international students to study for free in German universities. The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst Scholarship), also known as the DAAD Scholarship, provides study opportunities in Germany to international students from developing countries.
The DAAD Scholarship Application Process for 2022:
A large number of foreign students are chosen for DAAD scholarships to study at German universities. Students with DAAD scholarship funding can choose from a variety of degree programs taught in both German and English.
To be eligible for the DAAD scholarship program, you must have at least two years of work experience. The duration of the course required under the DAAD scholarship program should be longer than twelve months but less than 36 months.
Benefits, Coverage, and Stipend of the DAAD Scholarship
After winning one of the DAAD Scholarships, you will be able to study at some of Germany’s top universities. Students will also receive health insurance allowances, travel grants, and a monthly stipend to help with living expenses in Germany. The following are some of the advantages that a DAAD scholarship provides students:
- Monthly stipend for postgraduate students is 750 Euros.
- Doctoral students receive a monthly stipend of 1000 Euros.
- Students enrolled in the doctoral and master’s degree programs have access to health insurance and other benefits.
- Some travel grants are available to doctoral and master’s students.
- In Germany, university education is free.
- The university’s dorm is completely free of charge.
DAAD Scholarship Application Requirement
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and be at least 6 years old.
- The applicant should have at least two years of work experience in his field.
- The requirement for German or English language depends entirely on the degree program chosen by the student.
11 Steps to Apply for DAAD Scholarships 2022
- Obtain the DAAD scholarship application form and fill it out with the required information.
- Get the Europas Specimen form and write your CV, which must be hand-signed.
- Along with the current job reference, the candidate must obtain a hand-signed Motivation letter.
- If the university requests a research proposal, submit it.
- You should also include a letter of recommendation from your previous university.
- Experience letter from the head of the department where you worked.
- A letter of guarantee for re-employment following completion of studies and return to the respective country (Not Mandatory).
- Evidence of English proficiency Acceptable test scores are as follows: –
- *German Language: A requirement for programs taught in German.
- *IELTS: Check the website of each university for information on the band score requirement.
- TOEFL Institutional is not recognized.
- Search for and apply for DAAD-funded programs in Germany.
- After you have all of the required documents listed above, we recommend that you look for any additional documents required for the program that you are interested in.
- Universities may accept required documents either online or by mail. Check their website for more information.